We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they’re gifted to us. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we’ll finally decide to pick them up. Evie from Bookish is hosting a challenge to read these books that are published in 2012 or before. Click here for more details.

Hey book nerds! :3 I hope you're all doing well. (: I decided that I wanted to partake in this challenge, seeing as this is my first year of blogging, I'm excited to start a yearly challenge and see how well I do! I thought I'd start off with the level 'A Friendly Hug' which is about 11-20 books. However, If I find I'm progessing further with the challenge as the year goes on, I'll try to go up a level. ^.^


2013 TBR Books

  • 1. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan.
  • 2. The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride) by James Patterson.
  • 3. Insatiable by Meg Cabot.
  • 4. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore.
  • 5. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini.
  • 6. Awakened by P.C & Kristin Cast.
  • 7. Black Dawn by Rachel Caine.
  • 8. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl.
  • 9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.
  • 10. Gone by Michael Grant.
  • 11. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz.
  • 12. Fallen by Lauren Kate.
  • 13. Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe.
  • 14. The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith.
  • 15. The Declaration by Gemma Malley.
  • 16. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen.
  • 17. Hourglass by Claudia Gray
  • 18. Secret Lives, Darke Academy by Gabriella Poole.
  • 19. Kissed By An Angel by Elizabeth Chandler.

During the year, I may decide to chop and change a few of the books on my list or continue to add to it. ^.^ It really just depends on my mood. I'm really excited for this challenge, because I know there are quite a few books that I just skip over or accidentally leave out when I'm going through my TBR list of books to read. This way I'll be able to make sure I read them! :3 Once I've read a book off this list, I shall strike it out. (: I hope lots of you will also join in on this great challenge. ^.^



Are you participating in the challenge? Leave me a comment or a link to your 2013 TBR pile challenger post! ^.^ Happy reading! (:




0 comments:

Post a Comment