Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngas Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. Including books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing today? I seem to be in a bit of a reading slump at the moment. I started reading The Light of the Moon by David James the other day, because the author sent it to me for review. However, I'm only about 30% done and I'm not reading more than a few pages at a time. It's a good book so far, but I'm just being rather so for some reason. ;_; When I've finally managed to finish it, there WILL be a review. :) I hope you've all had a great week!

Video


Photos And Book Information
Pretty Girl Thirteen by Liz Coley.

Thank you to Harper Collins UK who sent me this book for review! :)
I also plan to do a giveaway for my duplicate copy when I hit 100 blog followers. ^.^

New Girl by Paige Harbison.
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire.

Ultraviolet (Ultraviolet, #1) by R.J. Anderson.
Hereafter (Hereafter, #1) by Tara Hudson.

Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder.
Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto.

E-books For Review

Dare To You is an e-Galley sent to me by Harlequin Publishing UK via NetGalley for review. Thank you! :) Also, thank you to Cara Bertrand who sent me a copy of Lost In Thought for review.

E-books Bought

Hooking Up by Jessica L. Degarmo.
Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1) by Abbi Glines.
Stained (Stained, #1) by Ella James.
On Thin Ice by P.J. Sharon.

The Den (Vampire's Witch Saga, #1) by Jennifer Abrahams.
Just a Little Crush (Just a Little Series, #1) by Tracie Puckett.
Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by Jacqueline Gardner.
RUA (RUA, #1) by Miranda Kavi.

Lonely Souls (The Witch Avenue, #1) by Karice Bolton.
Rex Rising (Elei's Chronicles, #1) by Chrystalla Thoma.
The Annihilation of Foreverland by Tony Bertauski.
Timeless by Pamela Diane King.


I'm so excited to be able to start reading all these books. I've gone a little crazy buying eBooks this week. However, most of these were freebies on Amazon at the time! :D As for the books, I'm really excited to start reading all of them. It was definitely a week of buying 'popular' books. (: Beautiful Disaster has been raved about so much and I want to read it now! Actually, the same goes for the rest of them. :3 Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:



5 comments:

  1. Wow, so many books this week, I love finding a good cheap e-book. I have read Halo, Hereafter and New Girl and enjoyed them all.
    This week I have bought Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Hysteria by Megan Miranda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many awesome books hun!!! (: I am so jealous of Pretty Girl -13!!!! ha The UK cover is WAY better than the US one too (: Hope you enjoy them all! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab haul, they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy all of your books! I've read Beautiful Disaster (and loved it) and have a review copy of Dare You To to read, but need to read Pushing the Limits first! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, so many neat books! I'm so jealous that you have Pretty Girl-13!!! It's on my wishlist! I can personally tell you that Poison Study is one of my favourite fantasy reads of all time and hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!

    Happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Grace | Lust For Stories

    ReplyDelete