Wrap-Up: May 2013


Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing today? :) I'm alright thanks, I'm just really tired. I think the heat is knocking me out. xD I managed to get my new layout up yesterday, as you can probably tell. I really love it, unfortunately, there a few glitches - and the coding I did doesn't like blogger. At all. ;_; SO, I'm having to recode the entire thing and whilst I'm doing it, I thought I might as well look into some more advanced coding that's compatible with blogger whilst I'm at it. It may take a few weeks, but there will be ANOTHER completely new layout. It's such a shame, because I really do love this one. o_O Maybe I can make it very similar? XD Oh well, that's it for today - I hope you all enjoy my May 2013 Wrap-Up! :D


Video


Books Read In May 2013

Total: 8 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in May 2013? Don't forget to leave me a comment and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment