Hey book nerds! :D I'm feeling like I may need to come up with a more interesting way to start these posts. If any of you have some funny suggestions, let me know and I'll try them out. :P I hope you're all doing well! I've been reading like crazy lately, I read one and a half books yesterday - I couldn't believe how fast I zoomed through them. :) I've also started reading and writing Fanfiction again! I used to read Fanfiction constantly, but haven't for a while. I've also written a lot in the past, but it's been years since I posted anything. I've just started a new Harry Potter Fanfiction and I've gotten two chapters posted, I'm very pleased with myself. :3 Anyway, that's it for today - I hope you all enjoy this post and video and I'll talk to you guys again soon! ^.^

Video


Photos And Book Information

A BIG thanks to Bloomsbury who sent me these books for review! :D They look really fantastic and I can't wait to start them. :3


Boy21 by Matthew Quick.
Masquerade (Games, #3) by Nyrae Dawn.

A HUGE thanks to Headline who sent me these two books via Book Bridgr for review! :3


Louder Than Words by Laura Jarratt.
Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill.

A BIG thank you to Electric Monkey, which is an imprint of Egmont for sending me Louder Than Words for review. Also, BIG thank you to Quercus who sent me a proof copy of Only Ever Yours for review. They both look awesome and I can't wait to read them! :)


True Fire by Gary Meehan.
The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass.

Faking It (Losing It, #1) by Cora Carmack.
Far From You by Tess Sharpe.

Her Best Friend's Brother by T.J. Dell.
Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott.

Lockdown (Escape From Furnace, #1) by Alexander Gordon Smith.
Unwind (Unwind Dystology, #1) by Neal Shusterman.

I brought Unwind used online, and It came SIGNED! Isn't that so awesome?! :D


The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley.
When Summer Ends by Isabelle Rae.

Lost Girls by Ann Kelley.
Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1) by Fiona Paul.



The Gathering Dark by Christine Johnson.
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler.




Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons.
Timeless (Timeless, #1) by Alexandra Monir.

Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn.
Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles, #1) by J.A. Souders.

Possession (Possession, #1) by Elana Johnson.
The Turning by Francine Prose.

The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1) by Stacey Kade.
Purity by Jackson Pearce.

Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz & Ron Bass.
Born of Illusion (Born of Illusion, #1) by Teri Brown.

Crewel (Crewel World, #1) by Gennifer Albin.
Possess by Gretchen McNeil.

Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood.
Shards and Ashes by Melissa Marr & Kelley Armstrong.

Hemlock (Hemlock, #1) by Kathleen Peacock.
The Pledge (The Pledge, #1) by Kimberly Derting.

Zombies Vs. Unicorns by Holly Black & Justine Larbalestier.
These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner.


House of Secrets (House of Secrets, #1) by Chris Columbus & Ned Vizzini.
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.


Books, glorious books! :D Does anyone else get creepily excited about the thought of showing off their new books? Or is it just me? :P Either way, I love to show you all the books I've gotten recently, it's so fun. I think it's probably one of my favourite posts to do. :3 I'm so excited about all of these books, and I've heard nothing but awesome thinks about all of them. I really can't decide which I'm most excited to read. However, I have already read The Elite! I read The Selection, the first book in the trilogy the day before yesterday, and I just HAD to continue on with the series and pick up The Elite, even though it's really supposed to be at the bottom of my TBR... ^^; I finished it already last night, and loved it - and I NEED to get my hands on the third and final one. I feel so blessed to have been able to get all of these books, and for so cheap as well! (only a few pounds each, bargain!) They're all so pretty as well, I mean, LOOK at those covers! :D I just can't seem to get enough of them. Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books have you brought or received lately? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:

1 comments:

  1. Holy epic book haul ^^ I don't even know where to start! Ok well, I hope you enjoy Born of Illusion, Scarlet and The Nightmare Affair as much as I did! I'm planning on reading Scorched myself very soon so we'll have to compare notes :) And Cress and These Broken Stars probably not too long after that! The Cuckoo's Calling, Venom, Article 5 and Crewel are all on my tbr/wishlist as well! I hope you enjoy ALL of these pretties ^^ happy reading!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete