Hey fellow book lovers. :D I Am SO sorry for my huge absence over the last month or so - at first things were going badly, and then all of a sudden hundreds of things started happening at once. I've been seeing friends, and I've just started two courses so I can go back and take my Maths and English GCSE's as I never managed to take them at school. So everything is really hectic and I've had a lot of work to do and there's really been no free second for me to do anything really at all! I am however, still working on my new blog, I've nearly finished editing everything and I hope to have everything public very soon, but I can't promise you when. On top of all that, I've barely read ANYTHING over the last two months, which is really irritating - but hopefully eventually I'll start up again. I think I've just been in a huge reading slump. Anyways, that's it for today, I'll try and update again very soon - but until then, take care guys!

Video


Photos And Book Information
The Castle by Sophia Bennett.
Flashes by Tim O'Rourke.

Killing Sound by Paul Southern.
City of Halves by Lucy Inglis.

A MASSIVE thanks to Chicken House who sent me, The Castle, Flashes, Killing Sound and City of Halves for review. They all look really amazing and I can't wait to start them. :)


A HUGE thank you to Walker Books who sent me this copy of The Jewel for review, it looks incredible. :) Also, a BIG thank you to Macmillan who sent me a beautiful finished copy of Trial By Fire for review, I can't wait to finally start both these books. ^.^



A HUGE thanks to Bloomsbury who sent me, Better Than Perfect, Heir of Fire and The Graveyard Book Graphic Novel Vl.1 for review! :) They all look great and I'm so pleased to have them in my collection. ^.^



When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle.
Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini.

Fault Line by Christa Desir.
The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation, #1) by Avery Williams.

The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle.
SYLO (The SYLO Chronicles, #1) by D.J. MacHale.


I GOT SO MANY PRETTY BOOKS! :D :D I'm honestly lost for words and I have no idea what to say except I'm SO excited about all of them! :) I know this is a really late book haul, and I should probably really get around to filming my September Book Haul soon, but I just need to revel in the glory of these amazing books. ^.^ Plus, they have some really beautiful covers, I mean, just LOOK at them! :D Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books have you brought or received lately? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:

1 comments:

  1. so many awesome titles! the one that caught my eye was city of halves.. that cover is GORGEOUS. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete