E-Book Haul #2



Hey book nerds! :D I hope you're all having a good start to your weekend so far. :) I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxing, because this week has been pretty hectic for me! :) There is no psychical book haul for you this week, (because of my so-called book-buying ban) however I'm going to show you all of the e-Books I got recently. ^.^ If you follow/like my Facebook page you'll know that I DID get sent a package from Mira Ink yesterday, which included an early copy of The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa which is the second book in the Blood of Eden series. Also, in the package was the first book, The Immortal Rules! :D It was so sweet of them to send me these copies and I can't wait to begin this series! Have a good weekend, guys - and keep an eye out for my March Wrap-up, sorry it's late this month!


E-books For Review

Ink (Paper Gods, #1) by Amanda Sun.

Ink is an eGalley sent to me by Harlequin UK Publishing for Review. Thank you! :D

E-books Bought

Blackbirch Woods by Meredith Anne DeVoe.
Five (Elemental Enmity, #1) by Christie Rich.
Breathless (Jason and Azazel, #1) by V.J. Chambers.
Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy, #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn.

Scary Mary by S.A. Hunter.
Blood Type by Melissa Luznicky Garrett.
None of the Regular Rules by Erin Downing.
Project ELE (ELE, #1) by Rebecca Gober & Courtney Nuckels.




Every single one of these books I bought for FREE on Amazon over the last week or so and I'm really excited about having them all! I'm sure, like I say all the time, that some of them are still free on there now. :) You'll have to check it out! :D I get weirdly excited whenever I see free kindle books on Amazon and head straight over to Good Reads to see if they're any good, and if they are, I get them sent straight to my Kindle. I may not read some of them for months and months, but at least they're there for when I do want them. :) Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:



3 comments:

  1. You can never have enough free E-books :-P
    Ghost Hand is really interesting me... I need to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome books! I can't wait to read INK!

    hope you enjoy all your books,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do exactly the same as you, I always get free kindle books after checking if they are any good on goodreads but then I don't read them for ages, I suppose its like having your own library and you can just read them when you feel like it! :)
    I have decided to go on a book buying ban as well, I have 19 physical books and 29 Kindle books and so I want to get that total down a bit before I add to it, I am going to buy The Elite by Kiera Cass in a few weeks as I really want that book but thats it (at least I will try to stop buying books!)

    ReplyDelete