Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngas Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. Including books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing today? ^.^ I'm expecting a boat load of books to arrive in the post this week, this is good and bad. Good because I got them all for awesome deals with my Birthday money - and bad because I've run out of space to put them all..^^; Every time I open my wardrobe door, an avalanche of books falls on me. ;_; The books have started to pile beside my bed again, and I won't be able to move them away when it gets too big a pile this time. My mum is going to kill me. :P As for what I’m reading, I’m still stubbornly struggling my way through my ARC of Hidden by Marianna Curley, it’s a good book, but it’s taking me ages to read for some reason. It’s not a long book, only about 300 pages, so I don’t really know why it’s taking so long. xD Anyway, that’s it for today!

Video


Photos And Book Information

Unravelling (Unraveling, #1) by Elizabeth Norris.
Until I Die (Revenants, #2) by Amy Plum.

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver.
If We Kiss (If We Kiss, #1) by Rachel Vail.

Heist Society (Heist Society, #1) by Ally Carter.
This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers.

Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick.
Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman.

E-books For Review

True by Erin McCarthy.
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher.
If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan.
The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry.

All of these are eGalley's sent to me by; Penguin, Gallery Books, Algonquin Books and Macmillan via Net Galley in exchange for reviews. Thank you! :D

E-books Bought


Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer.
A Girl's Guide to Demon Hunting by Emily Miles.
The Hunted (The Hunted, #1) by Kristy Berridge.
Crossroads (Crossroads Academy, #1) by J.J. Bonds.

Mary And Joe by Ellen M. Gregg.
Chameleon (Ripple, #2) by Cidney Swanson.
The Game (The Game is Life, #1) by Terry Schott.
Dying To Forget (The Station, #1) by Trish Marie Dawson.

Death Girl by V.J. Chambers.
Blur (Night Roamers, #1) by Kristen Middleton.
The Scarlet Dagger (The Red Sector Chronicles, #1) by Krystle Jones.
Arianna Rose (Arianna Rose, #1) by Jennifer Martucci & Christopher Martucci.


I had an awesome birthday and I wanted to say thank you to all of you who wished me a great day. I also received some awesome looking books, which is a big shocker, right? :D I can't wait to finally get round to starting them, they all look so good. :3 The White Light Chronicles: Obsidian White - Shades of Violet is a novel written by my mums, best friends, daughters best friend. So, my mum’s friend thought it would be a great birthday gift to give me - it looks really good - even though it's only 150 or so pages. :) She's also going to get it signed for me soon, which is extra awesome! :D If any of you watched my haul video, you'll also know that I choose the US paperback version of Heist Society for a reason, and that is because the word 'Heist' looks MUCH better on the American cover, it's all swirly - where as the UK's is not. If you click here you'll see what I mean. Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:



3 comments:

  1. Um yeah! There's so much you got I don't even know what to comment on! YAY for City of Ashes, I'll be re-reading that soon. And This is Not a Test has gotten great reviews. It's on my TBR list. Other than that, I'm too lazy to comment on every single book you got that I've read or am interested in. I'll just say you got a ton of great stuff! Hope you enjoy them all!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! And you have some awesome books in your post. I love The Mortal Instruments and Heist Society series. Both are so good! And I bought Notes to Self a while ago. I still want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday! What a great haul of books :) I'm looking forward to seeing your STS post next week.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete