"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hey Book Nerds! ^.^ How are you all doing on this interesting Wednesday? : ) I'm good myself! I literally just finished reading Skinned by Robin Wasserman and it was such a FANTASTIC book! :D I really enjoyed reading it and I'm already eyeing up the sequel on Amazon. :P As for what I'm going to read next, I really don't have a clue. xD I may try a contemporary read, seeing as I've read a lot of post-apocalyptic and dystopian novels lately. :) I hope you're all having a great week so far! My review of Eve by Anna Carey will be posted tomorrow. ^.^






Title: Premeditated.
Author: Josin L. McQuein.
Expected Publication: October 8th, 2013.
Publisher: Delacorte Books.
Format: Hardback, 336 pages.



A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.

*Squeals like a little girl* This book looks SO amazing! The synopsis doesn't give a whole lot of information away, which makes it look even more amazing. The cover is also incredible - everything about this book is just WOW! :D I can't believe we have to wait until October for its release though, that really sucks. D: I was searching through my Good Reads, and I released that loads of my friends/people I follow on there have added it to their TBR lists - so it seems it's really popular! Hopefully it'll live up the expectations. ^.^ What do you guys think of the looks of this book, have you heard of it before? :) Let me know! ^.^



What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love revenge stories. Definitely adding this one to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    Nat

    Our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read a really good review of this, so I'm super excited for it, too! October, why are you so far away??

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete