E-Book Haul #11



Hey book nerds! ^.^ I love weekends. :D Except Sunday's, 'cause there's no post on Sundays... Meaning no packages - which sucks, but oh well! :) How are you all doing today? ^.^ I bet you didn't expect to see me post again so soon! :P I don't have a whole lot to say today, as I said a hell of a lot yesterday. However, I did order a new digital camera a few days ago and it arrived in the post today!! :D I'm so excited, it's so pretty and it's got HD video recording as well.:) So, when my new memory card arrives (hopefully next week), my YouTube videos are going to be in HD, which is extremely exciting if you ask me. :P You'll be able to see my books in HD, but unfortunately you'll also have to see my face in HD as well - which is quite scary... ^^; Anyway, that's it for today - talk to you guys again soon and enjoy your weekend! :3

E-books For Review

Random by Lark O'Neal.
Phoenix Island by John Dixon.
Crashing Into You by B.D. Rowe.

A big thanks to Barbara Samuel, Gallery and B.D. Rowe who sent me these eGalleys via NetGalley in exchange for reviews! :D

E-books Bought



Outcast by Susan Oloier.
Frostbite (Touch of Frost, #1) by Lynn Rush.
The Shadows (Shadows, #1) by Hunter J. Keane.
Drawn To You (Paloma's Edge, #1) by Robin Shaw.



Okay, so first off I want to start off by squealing and saying how excited I am for Trust In Me by J. Lynn. :D Trust In Me is actually a novella that's a companion novel to Wait For You, told in Cam's perspective instead. I loved Wait For You, it was beautiful and it's one of my favourite contemporary novels and I'm so excited to be able to re-read it, but in Cam's point-of-view, cause I love him. ;) It's definitely the one I'm most excited to read. ^.^ As for the rest of them, you know the drill! All of them were freebies on Amazon at the time I purchased them. :) I think they all have some really gorgeous covers, but I think my favourites are probably Crush, Faded Dreams and Frostbite - they're all just so pretty. :3 Have you read any of these e-books, or have you heard of them? Let me know! ^.^



What e-books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:



0 comments:

Post a Comment