Hey book nerds! :3 I've finally managed to film, upload and post my November Book Haul, hurrah!! :D I can't believe it's taken me so long to get this up, I'm so sorry it's late. I had plans to have it up weeks ago, but as I've probably said lots of times before, I've been ill and very distracted by our new kittens. I'll be having another Vlog uploaded to my YouTube channel soon, so you'll be able to see footage of them then - if not before with my Document Your Life video. I'm not sure which will go live first. ^.^ I managed to finish Pretties by Scott Westerfeld last night, a few hours before midnight, and it was fantastic! :) I'm also going to be finally starting Crash Into You by Katie McGarry today, and I'm so excited to finally be able too. :3 Anyway, that's it for today - enjoy the book haul! :D

Video


Photos And Book Information

A BIG thanks to the lovely people at Chicken House who sent me posters for next years new releases! They all look really awesome, and this is just a few of them! :)


After Eden (After Eden, #1) by Helen Douglas.
Briar Rose by Jana Oliver.

A BIG thanks to Bloomsbury who sent me a finished copy of After Eden. Also a big thanks to Macmillan who sent me the copy of Briar Rose for review, I can't wait to read it! :D


Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler.

A HUGE thanks to Ann Redisch Stampler who sent me an ARC of her book, Afterparty for review - I really can't wait to start it! :D


Obscura Burning by Suzanne van Rooyen.

A HUGE thanks to Suzanne van Rooyen who sent me a finished copy of her book, Obscura Burning for review - she even signed it for me. I really can't wait to read it! :D


Shades of Grey (Shades of Grey, #1) by Jasper Fforde.
Ingo (Ingo, #1) by Helen Dunmore.

Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale.
Shadows (The Rephaim, #1) by Paula Weston.


Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1) by Lili St. Crow.
Once (Eve, #2) by Anna Carey.

Mothership (Ever-Expanding Universe, #1) by Martin Leicht & Isla Neal.
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody.


Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike.
Teardrop (Teardrop, #1) by Lauren Kate.


E-books Bought

Stake You by Claire Farrell.
Our Love by Sheena Binkley.
Dead Radiance (Valkyrie, #1) by T.G. Ayer.
Breathless (The Blue Fire Saga, #1) by Scott Prussing.




I think I brought so many amazing books this month, that I really don't know where to start. :) Who thinks I got some awesome books in November? I do, I do! :D I’m so excited about all of these books, you wouldn’t believe! I’m so pleased to have been sent a finished copy of After Eden by Helen Douglas, I had a proof copy that I read, and I loved it – so now I have a pretty one to sit on my shelf! Would any of you be interested (UK only, sorry!) in a giveaway for my proof copy of After Eden? If so I’d be more than happy to do a giveaway, let me know! (: As for the rest of the books, I think they’re all so pretty and I can’t wait to start them. The most gorgeous of all though, HAS to be my copy of Teardrop – the photo does not do it justice. You should all go out to your local bookstore and just gaze at the gorgeousness of it! :D I’ve already got myself a pile up of books for my December Book Haul, and I can’t wait to show you those as well. ^.^ As for the e-books, you know the drill! All of them were freebies on Amazon at the time of purchase, they still might be if you go and have a look. :) Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books have you brought or received lately? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:

1 comments:

  1. WOW~ such a fantastic book haul! 52 reasons to hate my father, after party, someone else's life, and even life after theft! Hope you enjoy them all!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete