Teaser Tuesday #25



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Grab your current read, open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers!

Hey Book Nerds! :3 I finished reading When It Happens last night, and I thought it was quite a good book. ^.^ I went into town today and I found this gorgeous small teapot; it's pink with cherry blossoms on! :D I know it's not book related but I love it and I only paid £2 for it. :) If you guys haven't already guessed, I'm obsessed with all things japanese or just asian in general. I hope you're all having/had a good day, sorry this post is so late - I forgot to post it. ^^;

Teasers



"Understanding adoption requires a basic understanding of sex, something I would not of had until third grade when Gina Papadakis bought her grandparents' disturbingly dog-eared copy of The Joy Of Sex to school. She passed it around at lunch and while most everyone else was gagging with the realization that their parents had done that to make them (so much hair, and the people in the drawings were not one bit joyful...), I felt perfectly fine, even a little smug. I might be adopted, but at least my parents hadn't degraded themselves like that for my sake."

- Page 08,
"Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac"
by Gabrielle Zevin.



I've only just started reading this book. So again, I can't give an honest opinion on what it's like yet. :P However it does look like it's going to be a great book! :D The cover is also quite cool, I do prefer it to the American and Hardback cover, it's more fun and looks like it will fit the storyline of the book. ^.^ Have you read Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac before?



What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



0 comments:

Post a Comment