Hey book nerds! :D I feel like I say something very similar to this at the end of EVERY month, but where the hell did September go?! o_O I didn't read as many books as I planned to this month, because I got into a bit of a reading slump about half way through September. However, I still think I did pretty well! :D I had a really awesome day yesterday, I met up with my friend and we went to our town’s special market that is only around on the first Sunday of each month. It was really fun just looking at the stalls and just hanging about with him. :) Anyway, that's it for today! I'll talk to you guys again soon. ^.^
Books Read In September 2013
- Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky.
- Abandon by Meg Cabot.
- Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend by Louise Rozett.
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey.
- Icons by Margaret Stohl.
- The Hollow by Jessica Verday.
- Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.