Wrap-Up: April 2014


Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing? I'm bringing you today my April Wrap-Up (if you hadn't already guessed!). I only read 5 books last month, which is one book short of what I've been reading the previous months - but oh well! :) I really loved all of the books I read in April, they were fantastic. ^.^ As for my current reading, I've already finished one book this month, The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa. And oh my gosh, what an incredible book! I can't believe the trilogy is over, it's so sad! D: I feel a sudden urge just to re-read the first two books... ^^; I'm going to be posting my review of The Forever Song within the next few days, so stay tuned for that. :) That's it for today, I hope you're all enjoying what you're reading at the moment, and I'll talk to you guys again soon! ^.^


Video


Books Read In April 2014
  • Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris.
  • Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
  • A Kiss in the Dark by Cat Clarke.
  • Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne.

Total: 5 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in April 2014? Don't forget to leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy Reading! (:

2 comments:

  1. Awh, bless your blooper reel at the end!!

    I have yet to read A Kiss In The Dark, I'll be getting to it soon but I have read every other book by Cat Clarke and you must read Undone, it is amazing! Its cheap on the kindle too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm thinking if people like them, I might make it a regular thing at the end of my videos. I'm always cutting them out!

      You should definitely read A Kiss in the Dark, it's really brilliant! :) I've heard great things about Undone, and also Torn - I really need to get my hands on copies of both of them. The only one I've read by her before is Entangled, but I loved it! :) Thanks for your lovely comment! :D

      Delete