Hello again my fellow book nerds and lovers. (: Finally, I've managed it: Part 1 of my bookshelf tour is now here! :D I'm really excited to finally have this posted, I've been meaning to do it for ages. If you have any questions about any of my books mentioned, feel free to ask! This video and images contain about half of the amount of books I own. The rest of my book collection will be put into a second post (part two) and video. (:


Video


Photos Of My Books

I apologise that the photos aren't the best of quality. It's a dark part of my room and the photos came out with a lot of noise, which I tried to reduce. Hopefully they're okay though. (: I organise my books by the Authors last name, except for my Morganville Vampires series which should be at the front, but there's no room, so it just stacks at the back. ^.^ I hope you all enjoyed this post and video. Stay tuned for Part 2 of my bookshelf tour! :D Happy reading. (:



0 comments:

Post a Comment