Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngas Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. Including books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing today? I'm doing well myself - always I'm always so bored on Sundays.. :P I've nearly finished reading Insatiable by Meg Cabot, and I absolutely adore it! It took a while to get into it - I only started really getting into it after about 100 pages - but it got going and it's so good. ^.^ Earlier today, I announced the winner of my 50 Blog Followers giveaway, and I'm sure It won't be long before I have to do a 100 blog followers giveaway. ^.^ There isn't a whole lot else to say, apart from yesterday, I received an Amazon order for a used book of Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard, it arrived and It was in AWFUL condition, it was ripped, torn, dirty and had been written on. So unfortunately I’m going to sent it back for a refund. D: Gosh darn it!

Video


Photos And Book Information
Hidden (Avena, #1) by Marianne Curley.

Thank you to Bloomsbury Publishing UK who sent me this ARC for review! :)

Angel (Angel, #1) by L.A. Weatherly.
Findings Sky (Benedicts, #1) by Joss Stirling.

Blood On My Hands (Thrillogy, #2) by Todd Strasser.
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey.

Haven (Winterhaven, #1) by Kristi Cook.

E-books

Witch Fire (Burn Mark, #2) by Laura Powell.
The Disgrace of Kitty Grey by Mary Hooper.
Falling For Her Fiance by Cindi Madsen.

Witch Fire and The Disgrace of Kitty Grey are both e-Galley's sent to me by Bloomsbury Publishing UK via NetGalley for review. Thank you! :) Also, thank you to Entangled Publishing who sent me Falling For Her Fiance for review.




I'm so excited to start reading all of these books! (I say that every week, but it's true!) All of the eBooks I got seem great and the psychical books look fantastic. :D I'm probably most excited about starting Haven or Blood On My Hands - although I really want to read the others, too! It's such a shame they all have to go to the bottom of my TBR pile, because I have so many other books I have to read beforehand. D: Oh well! Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:



1 comments:

  1. Hauting Violet looks so good! I'm so jealous you got your hands on a copy! Happy Reading!

    My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete