Teaser Tuesday #20



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Grab your current read, open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers!

Hey Book Nerds! :3 How are you all doing today? I'm feeling much, much better! :) My sore throats gone and my chest infection have pretty much cleared up. As I'm writing this, I've got the hiccups and ever so often I mistype something. xD Any who, a twitter follower of mine mentioned that there was a half-price WHSmith voucher online that will let me get Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black for only £3.50 so I jumped at the opportunity. Unfortunately, when I went into my local WHSmith they had sold out of all of them! D: They're going to order some more in this week and hopefully I can pick myself up a copy next Tuesday. :)

Teasers





"He tried to prop himself up on one elbow but ended up flopping back down beside me. His breaths were coming too quickly, and his skin was now more pallid than mine. Of course, I had become rosy and flushed with the life I'd stolen from the guy I loved."

- Page 68, "Hourglass (Evernight, #3)"
by Claudia Gray.





I love Claudia Gray's writing and I'm in love with her Evernight series! :) I read the first two books a few months ago and I'm finally getting round to reading this third instalment. I'm about 50 pages off being half-way done with reading Hourglass and I love it so far. Bianca's a great character and I love Lucas, he seems really dreamy. :3 Anyway, I love this book so far, it’s great and I can’t wait to find out what happens next. ^.^



What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



4 comments:

  1. Haven't read this one but I'm guessing she's a succubus???
    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser! New follower via GFC.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee I loved the first two books but I haven't read this one yet so was super excited to see your teaser! Really must get round to reading it :D

    Here's my teaser for this week.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser, I have the first one but haven't gotten around to reading it yet, maybe soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!?! That was my reaction to this teaser. :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete