Wrap-Up: March 2013


Hey book nerds! :D I apologise AGAIN for the lateness of this post, I've just been so distracted lately and not felt like filming much - so I didn't do it til today. ^^; My apologies. I hope you've all had a great week, and are enjoying the last day of your weekend. :) I was a little stressed and had a reading slump last month, so I only managed to review three of the eight books I read. Oh well, I suppose it's better than nothing. ^.^ I hope to do much better this month. :D


Video


Books Read In March 2013
  • Afterlife Academy by Jaimie Admans. (Review to come in May.)
  • Light of the Moon by David James.
  • When It Happens by Susan Colasanti.
  • Transfusion (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter) by Nikki Jefford.
  • Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin.
  • Bumped by Megan McCafferty.
  • Awakened (House of Night) by P.C and Kristin Cast.
  • Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman.

Total: 8 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in March 2013? Don't forget to leave me a comment and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment