Hey book nerds! :D Sorry that this post is a few days late again, my internet connection has been really stupid and wasn't allowing me to upload my video.. ;_; Oh well, it's here now! Has anyone noticed that GFC hasn't vanished yet? I'm kind of confused, but I'm not complaining. :P Lastly, I finished reading Heist Society by Ally Carter last night - and I really enjoyed it! I couldn't decide whether to give it a 4 or 5 out of 5 star rating, so I settle for a 4.5. (Even though I never give half ratings) xD Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend! :D
Books Read In June 2013
- Partials by Dan Wells.
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick.
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry.
- Flawless by Lara Chapman.
- Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard.
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith.
- The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd.
- If We Kiss by Rachel Vail.
- Professor Gargoyle by Charles Gilman.
- My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent.
- Boys, Girls & Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.