"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hey Book Nerds! ^.^ How are you all doing today? I'm sorry for not posting a Teaser Tuesday post yesterday; I finished reading Wither early that morning and didn't start reading my current read, Isabella Rockwell's War by Hannah Parry until later yesterday evening. I decided that it wasn't worth posting a TT post so late in the day. :) I am, however, really enjoying Isabella Rockwell's War, it such a great book! I think I'm nearly half way through and I love it. I got a sent a paperback copy of it by Hannah for review the other week. So keep an eye out for that review soon! Also, tomorrow my review of Lost In Thought by Cara Bertrand will be posted. I hope you're all having a great week so far! :D






Title: Soulmates
Author: Holly Bourne.
Expected Publication: September 1st, 2013.
Publisher: Usborne Publishing.
Format: Paperback, 544 pages.



Every so often, two people are born who are the perfect matches for each other. Soulmates. But while the odds of this happening are about as likely as being struck by lightning, when these people do meet and fall in love…thunderstorms, lightning strikes and lashings of rain are only the beginning of their problems.

Enter Poppy, the 17-year-old cynic with a serious addiction to banana milk, and Noah, the heart-throb guitarist; residents of mediocre Middletown, sometime students, and…soulmates.

After a chance meeting at a local band night, Poppy and Noah find themselves swept up in a whirlwind romance unlike anything they’ve ever experienced before. But with a secret international agency preparing to separate them, a trail of destruction rumbling in their wake, (and a looming psychology coursework deadline), they are left with an impossible choice between the end of the world, or a life without love…

I think this book looks really fantastic! :D It seems like it's going to be a contemporary romance, but with a dark twist of sorts. :) As for the cover, I'm totally in love with it! It's so simple, yet really beautiful and enticing. I think the typography choices really compliment the colours as well. ^.^ Overall, I'm just so excited for the release of this book, I saw it on someone else’s WoW post the other week and I couldn't not share it with you guys. :) What do you guys think of the looks of this book, have you heard of it before? :) Let me know! ^.^



What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:

5 comments:

  1. I love this cover. It's so simple but brilliant. Looks like a great read :) Thanks for sharing!!
    <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens
    Vixen's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I like this one.

    Follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-46-beautiful-dark.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome! I love the concept of it. And you're right, the cover is lovely. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I've heard of this one. It sounds really interesting. Heart-throb guitarist, whirlwind romance. I'll def be putting this on my TBR. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete