E-Book Haul #10



Hey book nerds! :D I'm so sorry for my absence over the last week, I've had some personal issues going on and I've just not felt up to posting anything. I've barely been reading much as well, which is so strange! However, I do have a lot of stuff to keep my mind busy this week, today is the day I volunteer at one of my local Charity Shops, and tomorrow me and my parents are going to go pick up our kittens! I'm so excited, and can't wait to have them here. I'll be sure to post pictures if any of you are interested in seeing them. ^.^ I was also hoping to film my November book haul at the weekend, but I was so tired that I just forgot. I have a HUGE pile of books to show you for this month already, so I'm going to try and film that soon and maybe have it up by the weekend, but I can't promise anything. I'm sure the kittens will keep me busy. :P Anyway, that's it for today - I hope you all had a great weekend and you're looking forward to this week. x3

E-books Bought

Cerulean by Anna Kyss.
Cipher (Cipher, #1) by Cindi Madsen.
Skinless (Skinless, #1) by L. M. Davis.
Kami Cursed (Dragon and Phoenix, #1) by Julianne Price.


Ocean of Dust by Graeme Ing.
Be Here Now by Andrea Wolfe.
Play With Me (Grover Beach Team, #1) by Piper Shelly.
Avenging Amethyst (Immortal Eyes, #1) by Kaitlyn Price.

Six Days by Jennifer Davis.
Cave Dwellers by Jonathan Randall.
Erin the Fire Goddess: The Beginning by Lavinia Urban.
Werewolf Dreams (Taming the Wolf, #1) by Katie Lee O'Guinn.


Okay, so first off; aren't all of these covers just GORGEOUS?! :D I think all of them look really fantastic as well, so that's a plus. Add the fact that when I brought them they were all freebies on Amazon and I think it's a pretty sweet haul. :3 I think I may be most excited about Kami Cursed, mainly because it has hints of Japanese mythology in, and if you know me, then you'll know I love everything to do with Japan. I don't think I've heard much about any of these, and I'm not sure when I'll get around to reading them, as I have hundreds of e-books, but I may bump them up in my TBR list. :) Have you read any of these e-books, or have you heard of them? Let me know! ^.^



What e-books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:



1 comments:

  1. I just found this whilst searching for my books. I hope you enjoy reading mine..... when you get round to it lol <3

    ReplyDelete