Wrap-Up: October 2013


Hey book nerds! :) How are you all doing today? I'm sorry this post is so late this month, I was hoping to have posted it by the first or second of November, but like I said on Tuesday, I've been too busy to film. Of course I could have posted this Wrap-Up post without a video, but I didn't want too! :P I'm glad it's finally done though! ^.^ At the same time I filmed this video, I also filmed my October 2013 Favourites video, so once I've edited that, it'll also been uploaded to my YouTube channel. :D I've already finished reading one book this month, and I've started on my second; Substitute Creature by Charles Gilman, the fourth book in the Tales from Lovecraft Middle School series, and I'm really enjoying it so far! It's a really short book (as are the other books in the series), so it won't take long to finish. Expect a review of it posted within the next week or so. :) Anyway, that's it for today - I hope you all have a great week and I'll talk to you all again soon. :3


Video


Books Read In October 2013
  • Blood On My Hands by Todd Strasser.
  • The Drowning by Rachel Ward.
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.
  • Wait for You by J. Lynn.
  • My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent.
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire.
  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
  • After Eden by Helen Douglas.

Total: 8 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in October 2013? Don't forget to leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy Reading! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment