Hey Book Nerds. ^.^ I hope you're all doing well and you're having a great week so far. :) I'm so tired today, so all I'm going to do is sit around and watch The Lying Game. Lazy day! :D I got nominated for the Liebster Book Award the other day and I'm so pleased. ^.^ My post for it will be up on Thursday, along with my nominee's for the award. :) Love you guys! Lastly, I didn't do any reading yesterday, isn't that strange? XD I was just so tired and I went to bed early and didn't feel like picking up a book. Hopefully I'll be picking Matched up again tonight. :3






Title: Golden.
Author: Jessi Kirby.
Publisher: Simon & Schuster.
Expected Publication: May 14th, 2013.
Format: Hardback, 288 pages.



Seventeen-year-old Parker Frost may be a distant relative of Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she’s about to graduate high school without ever having kissed her crush or broken the rules.

So when fate drops a mystery in her lap—one that might be the key to uncovering the truth behind a town tragedy, she decides to take a chance.





I love the looks of this book! It really looks amazing. Plus, the cover is to die for! It's so gorgeous and the colours are amazing - I also love the stencil designs on the bottom. :) The cover makes it look like a cute summer read, although the synopsis doesn't give a lot away about it. ^.^ I really can't wait to get my hands on it, what do you guys think of it?



What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



6 comments:

  1. I so agree about the cover of this one, it looks like the type of book I'd save for a hot summer day in my garden :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh this sounds fantastic! I hadn't heard of it before, but I"ll definitely have to check it out, especially since I'm a HUGE Robert Frost fan!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this as someone else's waiting on Wednesday post and I added to my TBR pile right away. Good Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not come across this book before. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover is so stunning! I hadn't heard of it before but I saw it as quite a lot of WoWs this week. I really like the idea of a girl who's always stuck to the rules and taken the 'safe' and 'smart' road going out of her comfort zone a little!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier :)

    ReplyDelete