Teaser Tuesday #14



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB of; Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers! Don't forget to share the title and the author.

Hey Book Nerds. :3 Happy New Year! How are you all doing today? I hope you all had a great evening last night. :) It's my mum's birthday on New Years Eve, and we always have our family over for a little party - partly to celebrate New Years and partly because it's her special day. We have food, drink and all sort of mingle until 11:55, where we then all sit in the lounge and watch Big Ben strike midnight and watch the fireworks. :) It's been a yearly tradition for over 10 years now and It's great fun. I had my friend, Emily over for the evening and It was great. What did you guys do for New Year? ^.^ Lastly, I didn't quite finish my Good Reads reading challenge which was annoying, I was only 9 books off of my 50 book goal. Which actually isn't too bad seeing as I only started reading again properly in September. :3


Teasers




"By fifth block of the day, not even three hours after I first spotted him in the cafeteria, the story has grown into something you might see on a made-for-TV movie. People are saying Ben strangled his girlfriend before he pushed her over the cliff that day; that when the police searched his backpack they discovered a roll of duct tape, a ten-inch knife, and a list of other girls he'd wanted to attack."

- Page 15, "Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)"
by Laurie Faria Stolarz.





First off, let me start by saying; I LOVE this cover, it's totally gorgeous. I especially love the decal around the writing with the swirls - it's amazing. ^.^ I only started this book yesterday, I'm about 30 pages in and I already love it! :D The storyline is already forming and I just love it. :D I plan to do a review of it when I've finished reading it if anyone is interested. ^.^




What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! And yikes! Poor girl.

    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! The cover is great. Here is my teasers for this week.

    ReplyDelete