Hey book nerds! ^.^ It's finally time for my February book haul! :D I have loads of amazing books to show you this month, and if you can believe it, I already have LOADS more books that I haven't shown today - so they'll be in my March book haul. :) I've just been trying to keep things quiet this month, and focus a bit more on reading, which is going quite well, but I'm still not feeling great at all. So, I'm really not sure when I'll be back to regular blogging, so I apologise again in advance of me being absent. On the plus side, I've chosen the colours we're going to be painting my room - so we're just waiting for the convenient day to get it painted. :P It's green and turquoise at the moment (as you can see in my video) because that's how my brother wanted it! Unfortunately for the boys, they're now sharing a room and the walls are purple, so I can't really complain. xD I hope you all have a great remainder of your month, and I'll try and post again soon. :)

Video


Photos And Book Information
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.

A BIG thanks to Macmillan who sent me a copy of Fangirl for review - I'm so excited to finally have my hands on this book, I've heard amazing things!



A HUGE thanks to Mira Ink who sent me these copies of; Anything to Have You, Alice Through The Zombie Glass, an ARC of Heartbeat and an ARC of The Secret Diamond Sisters for review. I've already reviewed Anything to Have You and I can't wait to read the others! ^.^


A BIG thanks to Quirk Books who sent me a copy of Hollow City for review - I really need to get on and read the first book in this series so I can review this one!



The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher.
Linked (Linked, #1) by Imogen Howson.

Witch Finder (Witch Finder, #1) by Ruth Warburton.
Hysteria by Megan Miranda.




Infinite Sky (Infinite Sky, #1) by C.J. Flood.
Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso.

Jane by April Lindner.
Smashed by Lisa Luedeke.

Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst.
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton.


Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer.


The Luxe (Luxe, #1) by Anna Godbersen.
Rumors (Luxe, #2) by Anna Godbersen.

Angel Burn (Angel, #1) by L.A. Weatherly.
Angel Fire (Angel, #2) by L.A. Weatherly.

I was so pleased to buy this book online and then I realised when it arrived that it was SIGNED by the author, L.A. Weatherly!!! :D I tweeted this picture to the author, just to check it was authentic, turns out it is! ^.^



E-books Bought

Pentimento by Cameron Jace.
Bet in the Dark by Rachel Higginson.
Starfire Angels (Dark Angel Chronicles, #1) by Melanie Nilles.
Oxford Whispers (The Oxford Trilogy, #1) by Marion Croslydon.

Witch Song (Witch Song, #1) by Amber Argyle.
Spiritus (Spiritus, #1) by Dana Michelle Burnett.
Summer of my Secret Angel by Anna Katmore & Piper Shelly.
Blood and Snow Volumes 1-4 (Blood and Snow, #1-4) by RaShelle Workman.



I LIKE LOTS OF BOOKS AND I CANNOT LIE! :D I'm so excited about all of these books, you have no idea. :P I'm pretty sure a few of these books I'm going to bump up on my TBR list, so I can read them sooner - but I may try and restrain myself. I can't seem to decide which one I'm most excited for though, maybe Cinder or Shadowlands. :) I had a UK Paperback copy of Angel Burn (know as just Angel in the UK) that I brought months back, but when I saw the gorgeous hardback covers, I just HAD to re-buy it, and the second one to match. You should see the spines on those books, they're beautiful! As for the e-books, you know the drill! All of them were freebies on Amazon at the time of purchase. :3 I think my favourite e-book cover is definitely What Kills Me, it's simple, yet really awesome! :D Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books have you brought or received lately? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment