Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Join the craze meme at Tyngas Reviews & have fun. :3

Hey book nerds! :D I hope you're all doing okay and have had a good week. I have! :3 This is actually last weeks post and video, because I had trouble uploading my video to YouTube last week, so I thought I'd put it off til next week instead. :) I'm probably not going to do another Stacking The Shelves post after this one for a few weeks, because I'm actually getting quite a few books for Christmas. :) So my next STS post may be a Christmas edition! :3


Video


Photos And Book Information
Mercy (Mercy, #1) by Rebecca Lim.
Exile (Mercy, #2) by Rebecca Lim.

Bumped (Bumped, #1) by Megan McCafferty.
Skinned (Cold Awakening, #1) by Robin Wasserman.

Tempest (Tempest, #1) by Julie Cross.
Virals (Virals, #1) by Kathy Reichs.




Disclaimer: All books shown here were purchased with my own money - unless stated otherwise.

I'm really pleased with my books I go this week, they all look amazing and I can't wait to read them all. ^.^ I'm extra-excited about starting The Body Finder and Bumped. However, it's going to take me ages to get to them because my TBR pile is so big! XD I think all the covers are really gorgeous and will look very pretty in my cupboard. :P




What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:




0 comments:

Post a Comment