Teaser Tuesday #13



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB of; Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers! Don't forget to share the title and the author.

Hey Book Nerds! :3 Merry Christmas! :D How are you all doing? I hope you're all having an amazing Christmas so far. ^.^ My days been great, me and my family opened presents and had a Christmas Lunch and watched some DVDs. :) I got so many books for Christmas! I'm definitely going to have to do a Christmas Stacking The Shelves post, I may film it tomorrow and have it posted for Saturday - what do you guys think? ^.^ I'm also sorry for the delay in this post - I've just been distracted with things..^^;


Teasers






"I look beautiful. I look beautiful? I feel...I feel beautiful. And carefree, and reckless, and confident, and all the other things I felt before Lawrence, only more so."

- Page 93, "As You Wish"
by Jackson Pearce.






I really LOVE this book so far, it's so cute and adorable yet awesome at the same time. ^.^ I'm about half way through it and I really don't want it to end. I know a lot of people had mixed feelings about this book, but I know it's definitely going to be at least 4/5 Stars! As for the cover; it's gorgeous! It's really simple and I love the background. I also think the typography is beautiful and really well done, although I'm not hugely sure of the picture of the girl at the bottom - but oh well! (:




What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:




0 comments:

Post a Comment