Teaser Tuesday #11



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB of; Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers! Don't forget to share the title and the author.

Hi Book Nerds! :3 I hope you're all doing well and you're enjoying the beginning of your week. (: Can you believe it's only two weeks til Christmas? It's weird! ^^; I have to say, I've been bad and have broken my book buying ban - but I'm still not planning on another Stacking The Shelves post til Christmas. :) The weather here has really started to turn nasty. It's below freezing all the time and the evenings are pulling in - It's only 4PM and it's nearly dark outside. ;_;


Teasers





"April hesitated. Why should she trust one complete stranger over another? But there was something about the sadness in Gabriel's expression that convinced her."

- Page 122, "By Midnight (A Ravenwood Mystery, #1)"
by Mia James.







I really love this book so far - it's great! I think it shows a slightly different take on the paranormal aspects, and I love that. :3 It's also a little bit predictable at times, but I don't mind. ^.^ I also think the cover is gorgeous - even though it doesn't actually relate to the book. :P I wish I had the girls hair. (:




What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:




3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I wonder what's going on!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesdays_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not buying books is difficult. :)

    Interesting teaser...thanks.

    My teaser is from LIVE BY NIGHT by Dennis Lehane.

    My Teaser is below. Hope you had a good Tuesday.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My TT

    ReplyDelete