Hey book nerds! :) Here's another meme that I'm going to be trying out! :D This one looks fun as well, and I think it'll be interesting to see what books I've been waiting to be released, especially looking back. ^.^ Some of my posts of books to be released may already be released in America, Canada and other countries, but I'm going on this by when they're released in my country - The United Kingdom.






Title: Blind Spot
Author: Laura Ellen.
Publisher: Harcourt Children's Books.
Expected Publication: October 23rd, 2012.
Format: Hardback, 336 pages.



There’s none so blind as they that won’t see.

Seventeen-year-old Tricia Farni’s body floated to the surface of Alaska’s Birch River six months after the night she disappeared. The night Roz Hart had a fight with her. The night Roz can’t remember. Roz, who struggles with macular degeneration, is used to assembling fragments to make sense of the world around her. But this time it’s her memory that needs piecing together—to clear her name . . . to find a murderer.

This unflinchingly emotional novel is written in the powerful first-person voice of a legally blind teen who just wants to be like everyone else.





Well, that's my "Waiting on" Wednesday post for this week, what do you guys think of the description? I think it looks amazing and I can't wait to read it. (: The cover is just stunning. It's so simple, yet amazing and fits the synopsis of the book. (: I hope some of you will add it to your TBR lists. :3




What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:




5 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, this one sounds really emotional, I can't wait to read it! Great pick this week, Tiffa :)

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this book looks really intense. Great pick!

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds dark and intense. Nice choice!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I hadn't heard of this one! Thanks for sharing it! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete