Hello again. :3 How are you today? Good? That's great! ^.^ I'm still ill with the flu, but I haven't forgotten to update my wonderful blog. :3 I've not done much at all, except sleep lots and try to recover from being ill. (:






Title: Burning Blue
Author: Paul Griffin.
Publisher: Dial.
Expected Publication: October 25th, 2012.
Format: Hardback, 288 pages.



How far would you go for love, beauty, and jealousy?

When Nicole Castro, the most beautiful girl in her wealthy New Jersey high school, is splashed with acid on the left side of her perfect face, the whole world takes notice. But quiet loner Jay Nazarro does more than that--he decides to find out who did it. Jay understands how it feels to be treated like a freak, and he also has a secret: He's a brilliant hacker. But the deeper he digs, the more danger he's in--and the more he falls for Nicole. Too bad everyone is turning into a suspect, including Nicole herself.





Whoa, it looks amazing - doesn't it?! :D I honestly can't wait til' I can purchase myself a copy. ^.^ I'm pretty sure this is a popular up-coming release, so you all may of already heard about it and know what it's about. But I thought, because the whole meme is to show-case books that you (the blogger) are waiting to be released, then It doesn't matter if you've all heard/seen it before. ^.^ The cover is also awesome and really well done. (: What do you guys think of the description? ^.^ I hope some of you will add it to your TBR lists. :3




What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:




8 comments:

  1. this looks so interesting-- I love the idea. while I'm not a big fan of YA mystery books, this one sounds quirky enough to be good! thanks for posting it!

    here's a link to my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! :) It's not problem, I can't wait for it to be released. (: I'll go check your post out. (:

      Delete
  2. Never heard about this book, looks like it will be a good one! I hope you fall in love with it once you get a copy in your hands.

    Here's my WOW... Crazy Book Slut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment, I can't wait for it. I'll make sure to check out your blog too! :D

      Delete
  3. This was my pick a few weeks ago. It sounds fantastic. Not a long wait for us now either. :) Great pick...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I can't wait for it! :D
      I'll go check out your WoW post now. (:

      Delete
  4. I hadn't heard of this before so thank you for spotlighting it! Not sure if I will read it when it comes out or not but thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want to read this one! It sounds amazing. Great pick and I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete