Teaser Tuesday #4



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB of; Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers! Don't forget to share the title and the author.

Hello once again! :D The other evening I finally managed to finish The Maze Runner, it was amazing and I really enjoyed it. ^.^ I hope to have a review of it up soon, but it may take a few days. (: How are you all today? Can you believe it's the 23rd of October already? D: It's scary how fast this year is going. ;_; I have to confess, I've already broken my book buying ban! >.> Silly Tiffa, it's only been one day! I just can't seem to help myself. ;_; I also wanted to say thank you to all my new followers, you're great! :D


Teasers






"How do I know you're going not going to break up with me to start seeing her?" I asked, swinging.
"Because it's over," he said. "I don't love her."

- Page 117, "Ten Things We Shouldn't Have Done"
by Sarah Mlynowski.






It's cool, isn't it? I'm liking this book a lot so far. It's cute and fluffy. :3 I have to say, I HATE the cover, I really wish I tried to get the American version/cover - it's a lot nicer. Oh well, we can't have everything! XD




What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:




0 comments:

Post a Comment