Teaser Tuesday #1



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB of; Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers! Don't forget to share the title and the author.

Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing today? Welcome to my first Teaser Tuesday! :D I thought this looked like a fun and easy meme to do, so I thought I'd participate. ^.^ I haven't got anything else interesting to say today I'm afraid! :P


Teasers






"With another toss of her head, Ponytail Blonde popped the eye into her mouth like a grape. At that, Ellie let out a very tiny - but very distinct - squeak."

- Page 74, "Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)"
by Ilsa J. Bick.






I'm in love with this book so far. It's an amazing read, and I love it! (Even though I'm not that far into it yet) It took me a little bit to get into it, but I love it now. ^.^ As for the cover, it's stunning! The girl on the front is totally gorgeous and I love how the colours are all the same. (:




What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:




0 comments:

Post a Comment