Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Hey Book Nerds! ^.^ I hope you're all doing well. (: Sorry for the lateness of this post, I started working on it last night - and completely forgot about it until now because the carpet man came and turned our house upside down. :P However, EVERYTHING is back in place now, and I'm waiting for my grandparents to come over - my mum is going to be showing off the new carpet. xD She's a bit weird like that! I couldn't quite manage to make it to ten for this weeks Top Ten Tuesday, but it doesn't matter, I hope you enjoy. :3 Anyway, that's it for today - I hope you've all had a great weekend! :D

Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels

1. Hollow Pike by James Dawson.
I adored this book and it did have a great ending, but I would have LOVED it to have a sequel. I’d love to read about how the characters end up dealing with their magic issues. I’d just love to read anything more from James Dawson, even if it’s not these characters!


2. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger.
The DUFF was one of my favourite books of 2012, but I REALLY wish I could read more about these characters! It's a wonderful stand-alone book, but I NEED MORE of Bianca and Wes, I loved their relationship - it was amazing. I really wish I had a relationship like theirs, it makes me go all giggly and act like an idiot. I loved it! :D


3. Flawed by Kate Avelyn.
This book had me in tears and it killed me, it really did! This was another one of my favourite books, and I'm dying to find out what happens to Sarah after the novel ended. Maybe we could just have a novelette for after the book finishes? No? ;_; My heart is breaking..


4. The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith.
I just need to know whether this couple’s love at first sight lasts! I loved the characters in this book, and the romance was so cute. It'd be great to have a sequel and to see where they both end up. Are they still together? If not, why? If so, can we please read more about their adorable relationship? ;)


5. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong.
This is by far one of my favourite trilogies! The ending for this book was great, but I do REALLY want another book or two in this series. I love the main character, Chloe - she's awesome, and Derek and Simon are fantastic! I need to find out what happens AFTER the last book ends and see how Derek’s and Chloe’s relationship develop. :3


6. Dead To You by Lisa McMann.
The ending of this book absolutely killed me! I had no idea when I went into reading this book that it would end the way it did. This being; Lisa, can you PLEASE write a sequel to your awesome novel and let us know what happens to the characters? Thank you! ^.^


7. Flawless by Lara Chapman.
I LOVED Sarah's character; she's such a strong person and I admired her character a lot. I also loved her friendship with her best friend and with her love interest, Rock. Even though this was a fantastic stand-alone book, I WISH I could read more about these characters and see how their relationships develop!


8. Parallel by Lauren Miller.
I really enjoyed this book, and I thought it was really fantastic. However, the ending was left really open, and I NEED to find out what happens to Abby and Astronomy Boy! Even though I wasn't overly keen on Abby's character, I really did love her relationship with Astronomy Boy, it was SO cute and I really want to read more. :)




What are your Top Ten Books You Wish Could Have Had Sequels? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:

1 comments:

  1. I am so with you on Hollow Pike, it was one of my books of last year and I am nearly finished Cruel Summer by James and it is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete