Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Hey Book Nerds! :) Sorry for my being so absent from the blog lately, but I've been really distracted setting up the new layout. What do you guys think of it? :) I love it! I think it turned out really well. There may be a few extra things I want to tweak, but everything seems to be running fine at the moment. ^.^ Anyway, for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday post, I only managed to come up with eight out of the ten. However, I still think it's good! :D I may be a little biased about some of these, mainly because most of them are the love-interests in books that I just loved but oh well! ;) I hope you all had a great weekend and that you're having a good week so far. Talk soon! ^.^

Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters
1. Sam from Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.

2. Viola from The Knife Of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.

3. Tomohiro from Ink by Amanda Sun.

4. Jace from City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.

5. Valek from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.

6. Todd from My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent.

7. Patch from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.

8. Zeke from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.


What are your Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:

3 comments:

  1. Jace is a great character, I love how snarky he is. And he made me swoon as well, haha. Fab list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, I love Sam as well in fact he's one of my all time favorite book characters although I consider him a main character so he didn't make my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool list and I am loving your new design! :)

    ReplyDelete